- a new or modified system or application on your aircraft, and the certification process has told you that the means of compliance is through flight testing?
- support with setting up a flight test in the area of military or civil flight testing?
- to know how to setup a flight test program for a fixed wing, rotary wing or unmanned platform (RPAS, UAV, UAS, or drone)?
- instrumentation for your flight test?
- to get a clear view on the flight test process, test cards, test points and other related topics?
Flight Testing is a means to collect (evidence/research) data. All processes related to flight testing are covered within Flight Test Support: from defining requirements to preparing flight test plans, realisation of instrumentation suites and provisions and finally support of test flight execution and data analysis.
NLR has a sustained and balanced workforce and facilities to serve customers and stay on track with future developments.
This is what we have for you:
- flight test support staff with competence and seniority
- flight test engineering capabilities
- extensive flight test instrumentation equipment suite to measure all kinds of phenomena onboard the aircraft
- means to perform in-flight video capture, also possible in high-speed
- data recording facilities to store flight test data in a.o. Chapter10 data format
- data analysis system to perform data mining on the huge amounts of flight test data
- training courses on flight testing, flight test instrumentation, and data analysis
- Airborne remote sensing
- Aircraft certification
- Aircraft measurements
- Atmospheric measurements
- Flight inspection
- Flight test aircraft
- Flight test campaign
- Flight test data recording
- Flight test engineering
- Flight test equipment
- Flight test methods
- Flight test plan
- Flight test support
- Flight testing