- Helicopter-ship qualification training
- For junior and experienced rotorcraft engineers, researchers, academia, flight test engineers and pilots
- Methodology for optimizing cost and time efficiency
- At a required safety level
- In 5 days
The course on helicopter-ship qualification is aimed at both junior and experienced rotorcraft engineers, researchers, academia, flight test engineers and pilots.
Additionally it gives invaluable insight for managers and operatives who are involved in flight trials of helicopter-ship combinations as part of a complex flight test program for which they are required to plan, conduct and report on ship helicopter operational limitations.
Attending the course provides a good theoretical knowledge and practical understanding of the helicopter ship-qualification process, resulting in appreciation of the factors resulting in an operational flight envelope for shipboard operations:
- The helicopter flight characteristics and limitations
- The atmospheric conditions
- The ship environment
- The pilot and pilot-helicopter interface
All participants will receive:
- a training syllabus (both print and soft copy)
- the thesis “Helicopter Ship Qualification Testing”
- a certificate upon successful completion
A concise tentative programme of the course is given in the table below:
Price of the training course is € 4.495,- p.p. (excl. VAT)
For training dates and registration visit our Events calendar.
- helicopter-ship qualification
- SHOL training