For the operation of your (military) aircraft:
- Maximised operational readiness?
- Optimisation of Usage and Maintenance?
- Cost Savings (maintenance, repairs, modifications, hard time lives)?
- Maintenance or increase in current safety level?
- Component life extensions?
Procedures for a full range of Structural Integrity assessments based on decades of experience within the domain. We provide advice on operational usage issues, non-destructive inspection procedures, modification and maintenance issues. This advice is based on the validation of design loads by monitoring, storing and analysing operational loads and usage parameters. The analysis of loads and usage parameters is done by determining the relationship between operational usage and deterioration (e.g. cracks, corrosion, nicks, delamination, etc.), crack growth behaviour and residual strength. Major customers are (international) Defence Material Organisations and aircraft and helicopter defence industries.
- Crack growth
- Crack initiation
- Damage detection
- Damage index
- Fatigue life
- Fibre optic sensor
- Flight data recorder
- Fracture mechanics
- Material characterisation
- Residual strength
- Strain gauge
- Structural integrity
- Structural reliability analysis
- Structural risk assessment