- to optimize your gas turbine or turbomachinery performance through new blading?
- to assess your gas turbine performance under critical atmospheric conditions?
- to investigate blade failure or perform blade vibration analysis?
- an independent party to perform analysis on the basis of which you need to take a critical decision in your development program?
- a partner closely collaborating with you to develop a cost effective analysis or design?
- a second opinion from a knowledgeable and independent party?
We have the knowledge, tools and experience to help you. We perform highly sophisticated CFD analyses for aerodynamic performance, aeroelastic behaviour and noise. We analyse seal performance, investigate the influence of blade refurbishment on engine performance, perform blade vibration studies and redesign compressor and turbine blading using three-dimensional optimisation and inverse methods. We also optimise aircraft-engine integration.
We are a trusted partner in many in many research and commercial programs, both nationally and internationally.
Our state-of-the-art flow solver ENSOLV is used to find solutions for complex aerodynamic, aeroelastic and aeroacoustic problems. ENSOLV can solve problems with multiple bodies that can be fixed or moving, rigid or flexible. Specialised models are available for applications requiring the highest accuracy, such as X-LES and a fourth-order low-dispersion and low-dissipation scheme. For optimisation purposes, a powerful adjoint-based method is integrated into ENSOLV.
Together with our specialists in engine performance analysis, thermal & stress analysis, life analysis, materials engineering and failure analysis, we can make the most of flow analysis results.
- Gas turbine aero-elastics
- Gas turbine aerodynamics
- Gas turbine analysis
- Gas turbine CFD
- Gas turbine design
- Gas turbine loads
- Gas turbine optimization
- Gas turbine performance and design
- Gas turbine vibration
- Inverse design
- Turbomachinery aero-elastics
- Turbomachinery aerodynamics
- Turbomachinery analysis
- Turbomachinery CFD
- Turbomachinery design
- Turbomachinery loads
- Turbomachinery optimization
- Turbomachinery vibration