Information for visitors
It is our objective to provide you with a safe environment during your visit to Royal NLR.
Please find below the safety precautions in relation to COVID-19. Feel free to reach
out to your main NLR-contact in case you have any questions or concerns.
When visiting NLR-facilities, please make sure that you:
- Have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Don’t show (mild) symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever, dry cough, shortness of
breath, sore throat).
- Do not visit NLR if you visited locations in affected areas with high risk of
transmission of the CoViD-19 infection published by EASA, less than 14 days
before your visit.
- Familiarize yourself with the measures shown below and comply with them.
At NLR-facilities, protocols have been implemented to create a safe environment:
- After entering NLR, please disinfect your hands with the hand sanitizer that
is provided. Also please wash your hands frequently with soap and water
during your stay at NLR.
- Your identity will be checked after entering NLR. Please follow the directions
of security personnel, regarding the scanning of your ID.
- Maintain a distance of 1,5 m from others. Preventive measures may have
been taken, such as warning lines and dividers.
- The NLR-operator/contact will disinfect surfaces and used equipment, after
use. This could take some extra time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to the different kind of technical facilities of NLR, each facility may
have additional safety precautions. This may also apply to general facilities.
- Please follow therefore further directions from your NLR-contact.
For your own personal safety and that of others around you, please comply with
this protocol. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.