Information for visitors
It is our objective to provide you with a safe environment during your visit to Royal NLR.
Please find below the safety precautions in relation to COVID-19. Feel free to reach
out to your main NLR-contact in case you have any questions or concerns.
When visiting NLR-facilities, please make sure that you:
- Have not been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Don’t show (mild) symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever, dry cough, shortness of
breath, sore throat).
- Do not visit NLR if you visited locations in affected areas with high risk of
transmission of the COVID-19 infection as published by the Government of the Netherlands,
less than 14 days before your visit.
- Familiarise yourself with the measures shown below and comply with them.
At NLR-facilities, protocols have been implemented to create a safe environment:
- After entering NLR, please disinfect your hands with the hand sanitizer that
is provided. Also please wash your hands frequently with soap and water
during your stay at NLR.
- Your identity will be checked after entering NLR. Please follow the directions
of security personnel, regarding the scanning of your ID.
- Maintain a distance of 1,5 m from others. Preventive measures may have
been taken, such as warning lines and dividers.
- The NLR-operator/contact will disinfect surfaces and used equipment, after
use. This could take some extra time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to the different kind of technical facilities of NLR, each facility may
have additional safety precautions. This may also apply to general facilities.
Please follow therefore further directions from your NLR-contact.
For your own personal safety and that of others around you, please comply with
this protocol. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.