Which services does the facility offer
The Netherlands Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems Test Centre NRTC in Flevoland offers certified airworthiness assessment services for RPAS / drones.
RPAS flight operations can be conducted on-site to support the training activities or system assessments, since the NLR test center has dedicated air space for conducting RPAS operations.
Who can benefit from these services
RPAS/drone suppliers and operators, policy makers.
How to get access to the facility
You can get access to the RPAS test center services through an agreement with NLR. You will find the contact info on the right.
Detailed description of the facility
RPAS airworthiness assessment
- Technical assessment of your RPAS (drone) in order to get special airworthiness certificate (Speciaal Bewijs van Luchtwaardigheid, S-BvL)
RPAS flight services
- Rotary wing Furore (PH-1AA)
- Rotary wing HeliTech (PH-1AP)
- Fixed wing SuperMuggin propeller-trainer (span 4.45m, TOW 55kg)
- Fixed wing XCalibur jet-trainer (span 2.4 m, TOW 15kg)