The NARSIM User Community is a cooperation between users of NARSIM to enhance capabilities and increase efficiency of using and developing Real-Time Air Traffic Control simulations by sharing NARSIM amongst partners.
Each year a NARSIM User Community Change Control Board (CCB) meeting is organised at one of the members to jointly steer the future of NARSIM developments.
The NARSIM user community together develop the future of NARSIM and brings along the following advantages:
- Sharing knowledge and expertise on real-time ATC simulations
- Sharing development of new ATC tools
- Increased interoperability for partners
- Faster set-up and possible re-use of simulations
- Lower total cost of ownership
The NARSIM developer user community consist of NLR (Netherlands), LFV (Sweden), DLR (Germany) and NTU (Singapore).
Other users comprise COOPANS (Europe), LVNL (Netherlands), Boeing (United States) and EUROCONTROL (Europe).