NLR will also in 2016 be present at The Unmanned Systems Expo (TUSExpo).
Our contribution this year will focus on two of our capabilities:
The Netherlands RPAS Test Centre (NRTC)
Our recently launched NRTC has the following characteristics:
– Development, testing and evaluation of RPAS, equipment, sensors and operations
– Practical RPA-L training and RPAS technical assessments
– Tests are performed in NLR supervised airspace
The NRTC is located at NLR’s Marknesse site in Flevoland.
The Registered RPA-L Training Facility (RTF)
Our RTF has the following characteristics:
– Accredited by the Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT)
– Theoretical training for an RPAS pilot (all classes)
– Practical flight training for helicopters, multi rotor systems and aircraft
RTF locations are in Amsterdam, Marknesse andÂ Aeroparc Gilze-Rijen.
We would very much appreciate to meet you at our Booth C232, 1e floor.