This webinar was a success! Want to view it?
Register below to receive a link to the video recording of this event.
Webinar on Aviation Blended Learning:
You’re doing it all wrong (but we can fix it)
Making the next leap in aviation training
We do too – and we’re here to make this possible.
Aviation Blended Learning Environments (ABLE) are the way to do this safely, effectively and with regulatory approval. With support of the EASA RMT.0599 working group, we hosted a Webinar on ABLE, and how it will fundamentally change aviation training. Read more on ABLE here.
This webinar ran on December 3rd 2020, but in case you missed it you can still register for a recording of the event below!
Speakers include Captain Philip Adrian, CEO of MPS and Chair of EASA RMT.0599, Captain Andy Mitchell, CEO of Use Before Flight, Ms. Anneke Nabben, Senior Training Expert of Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR), and Mr. Julien Colinos, Flight Crew Training Expert at EASA.
The Q&A panel features six key experts in the field of aviation training, including all speakers, as well as Mr. Ernst Pontier, Senior Instructor at KLM Cityhopper, and Mr. Francisco Arenas Alvariño, Senior Expert Air Operations at EASA.
The session will be moderated by Mr. Frederik Mohrmann, EBT Programme Manager at Royal NLR.
Programme of the (recorded) webinar
- Welcome and Introduction
- Introducing the ABLE concept, vision & benefits – Philip Adrian
- The opportunities and risks of new training technologies – Andy Mitchell
- The CAP-ABLE process explained, with demo and practical examples – Anneke Nabben
- Going forward: regulations & implementation – Philip Adrian
- Questions & Answers
Who should attend?
This webinar is for those engaged in providing and certifying aviation training:
- Training organisations for pilots, ATCO’s, engineers and other personnel
- National Aviation Authorities
- Suppliers of training devices and simulators