See you at DEFEA in Athens, Germany
The research and activities of Royal NLR comprise working in a challenging and fast-changing field of research every day, assisting a wide range of clients. NLR has available a wide range of test facilities with which we can test, verify and validate products. Royal NLR can support anyone in need of technical and operational support for the safe and effective deployment of air defence platforms such as:
• technical support for the acquisition of new weapon systems and their subsequent modifications
• support for the life cycle management of aerospace-related weapon systems
• support in determining and implementing military aviation standards
• research into the environmental aspects pertaining to military aviation and advising the Defence department in the formation of its policy in this area
• the implementation or design of effective training programmes for pilots, onboard personnel, groundstation and maintenance personnel of aviation systems
• technical support for the interoperability of aviation weapon systems or support for the Ministry of Defence’s general policy.