To procure and/or qualify new rotorcraft (systems)? More specifically:
- Definition and/or management of military qualification projects for the introduction of modifications on the existing rotorcraft fleet?
- Advice on the applicability and tailoring of regulations and procedures?
- Execution of demonstration activities within a qualification project, such as analyses, laboratory tests or ground and flight tests?
- Monitoring demonstration activities performed by other parties, assessment of related substantiation documents (compliance verification) and providing recommendations?
Wide knowledge of rotorcraft behaviour and its typical systems and structural properties; knowledge of airworthiness and performance standards and of rotorcraft flight operations. This enables NLR to support both civil and military operators and authorities in the process of procuring and/or qualifying new rotorcraft (systems). The process of airworthiness qualification is often also referred to as ‘certification’.
- Aircraft qualification and certification
- Airworthiness compliance demonstration
- Airworthiness compliance substantiation
- Airworthiness standards
- Helicopter airworthiness
- Helicopter certification
- Helicopter qualification
- Rotorcraft airworthiness
- Rotorcraft certification
- Rotorcraft qualification