Low-noise, effective and safe rotorcraft approach and departure flight procedures?
The capability of developing and assessing onshore, offshore, low noise, simultaneous non-interfering approach and departure flight procedures for rotorcraft. We can also give advice on flight safety aspects and regulatory compliance (e.g. JAR-OPS 3 and ICAO), fly-ability (aircraft handling and crew workload), pilot acceptance and passenger comfort. With the use of our Helicopter Simulator, we are able to develop advanced flight procedures, perform obstacle assessments, produce Jeppesen-like procedure navigation charts and perform flight and helicopter operations manual evaluations.
- Helicopter flight manual
- Helicopter operations
- Rotorcraft flight procedure design
- Rotorcraft flight procedures
- Rotorcraft fly-ability
- Rotorcraft low-noise flight procedures
- Rotorcraft navigation procedures
- Rotorcraft obstacle assessment
- Rotorcraft offshore flight procedures
- Rotorcraft onshore flight procedures
- Rotorcraft operations
- Rotorcraft simultaneous non interfering procedures
- Unmanned system operational regulations