In Step 3 an assessment of the organisational aspects of your Fuel Efficiency Program is performed. The assessment covers aspects like strategy, policies, programme management, compliance monitoring, processes, documentation, communication, training, and more.
The assessment yields concrete recommendations on how to setup an adequate and effective fuel efficiency programme.
Trigger questions are:
- How is fuel efficiency aligned with your corporate strategy?
- To what extent is C-suite involved?
- Do you have specific efficiency targets?
- How do you choose relevant projects?
- Is fuel efficiency really embedded in the organisation?
- Have you clearly defined and communicated roles and responsibilities?
- Is everybody involved adequately informed and trained?
- Is your fuel efficiency monitoring process effective?
- Is your data flow good enough to measure effectiveness?
- Is your data quality sufficient?