- To use an objective source to support your runway system selection?
- Help forecasting your runway usage up to 30 hours in advance?
- Advice on runway allocation using weather forecast, maintenance planning, Preferred Runway System (PRS) and even more parameters?
- To have a capability of explaining deviations in your runway selection choices?
- To have an independent source that generates reports concerning your airport runway allocation deviations?
- To Support Air traffic supervisors and Air traffic controllers selecting runways, for example, during high workload situations
- To have a reporting capability that increases transparency related to airport noise complaints?
- To equally distribute your airport noise on the surrounding?
- To have a better relationship with the surrounding and the communities when it comes to noise disturbance and noise complaints?
- To have a team of experts supporting your purchase for life?
A Runway Allocation Suite, which includes customer-tailored building blocks for advising on runway selection, forecasting runway alteration up to 30 hours in advance and reporting runway allocation deviation & noise distribution.
With the Runway Allocation Suite you will get:
- An objective method that supports runway selection
- Up to 30 hours in advance runway usage forecast
- A tool using and visualizing different decision making parameters and motivations in a customer-tailored GUI
- An independent reporting mechanism for airport runway usage deviation and noise accountancy
- An application forecasting air traffic noise around an airport
- A team of experts working to meet your requirement before, during and after implementation
- Air traffic controller support
- Air traffic demand
- Air traffic supervisor support
- Aircraft noise complaints
- Airport noise complaints
- Airport noise forecast
- Community noise complaints
- Meteo forecast
- Runway allocation advice system (RAAS)
- Runway alternation
- Runway forecast
- Runway maintenance
- Runway selection
- Runway usage forecast
- Runway use advice systems