- Games and simulations to transfer knowledge to the real world in a risk-free, inexpensive, and interactive virtual environment?
- Online cooperative games to objectively measure individual and team-based competencies for post-game assessment and review?
- Virtual/augmented reality simulations that allow users to fully immerse themselves in unfamiliar and interactive environments for training, exercise, and preparation purposes?
- Scenario-based simulations to train specific contexts, provide variation, and introduce elements of surprise to challenge trainees to use different skills and knowledge?
- Alternate reality games to realistically train and develop competencies in real-world contexts?
- Extensive knowledge and experience of applying games and simulations for educational and training purposes
- A framework to develop serious games and (low- and high-fidelity) simulations for various platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, LINUX, etc.)
- Experience in developing games to objectively measure and record specific player actions and send the results to an instructor for a post-game evaluation
- Online multiplayer functionality with chat and support for verbal communication via headset for distributed team-based simulations
- Support for virtual reality platform Oculus Rift to completely immerse users in a realistically rendered environment
- Support for data-exchange with third-party engines (e.g. VBS) using DIS/HLA
- After action review
- Alternate reality games
- Applied games
- Competency-based training
- Distributed team training
- High-fidelity simulation
- Low-fidelity simulation
- Networked games
- Player monitoring
- Scenario-based training
- Serious games
- Serious games didactics
- Stealth assessment
- Transfer of knowledge
- Virtual instructor
- Virtual training