Make your data work for you, not the other way around
Data Analytics Workshop
An EBT programme generates a lot of training data on pilots’ performances, and EBT and training management are expected to make sense of this data and use it to steer the EBT programme. I’s easy however, to drown in this data when trying to determine what training really needs attention.
This workshop empowers your EBT programme using a thorough approach to working with you training data. This includes:
– Developing an analytics approach that fits your EBT programme
– Cover inter-rater reliability (agreement/alignment), trend analytics, group versus individual statistics and ICAP data
– Address analytics best practices and pitfalls
– Design data privacy & security policies and procedures
– Setup minimum criteria, limits and contingencies (what happens when)
Our workshop aims to not just provide you a path for your analytics, but to also give you insight into the underlying logic and statistical methods. Benefit from decades of training research & development and data science, combined into an engaging and collaborative workshop to help you get started with the very first data you collect.
Collaborative workshop that delivers a useable analytics strategy
Learn about analytics pitfalls and best practices, and understand the underlying logic
Setup privacy policies, acceptance criteria and contingencies
Address both training and ICAP data
1 NLR facilitator
At a location of your choice, also available online
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out about availability and pricing. We are happy to think with your on your specific needs – the first hour of advice with a cup of coffee is always free!