Setup a powerful in-house instructor training programme
EBT Train-the-Trainer Course
After having completed an EBT Initial Instructor Course and having gained experience in delivery EBT training, your (senior) EBT instructor core group can be trained by NLR to deliver in-house instructor training to the same standards you can expect from NLR trainers. This allows you to train new instructors as well as provide more robust recurrent instructor (standardization) training yourself.
This three-day train-the-trainer course will enable instructors to facilitate a complete in-house EBT instructor training, tailored to your EBT programme details. Course participants will complete the course with the knowledge, skills and (particularly) attitudes be able to train fellow instructors to be effective in an EBT programme, adhering to the latest standards and best practices for the EBT instructor training courses. The course covers key topics such as:
- Advanced understanding of EBT concept, philosophy and theory
- Advanced instructional techniques
- Practical exercises in teaching key sections of an EBT instructor training
- Insight into common train-the-trainer pitfalls
- Facilitate and reinforce group InterVision and feedback practices (also by use of video recordings)
As with all our courses, this training places special emphasis on engaging participants and practicing concepts. This course is delivered by two of our trainers for the complete duration of the course, which in our experience ensures sufficient interaction and attention per participant.
NLR can also deliver instructor training course material on a license basis. This includes slides, videos, handouts and exercises.
- Set up an in-house initial EBT instructor training
- Create a more robust recurrent instructor training programme
- Integrate the latest industry insights and best practices
- Be trained in advanced instructional techniques
- Optionally include training material on a license basis
- 3 days
- Max. 4-6 participants per course
- 2 NLR EBT trainers
- At a location worldwide of your choice
- Participants must have followed initial EBT instructor training and have some experience in EBT delivery
- Can be integrated into an initial EBT instructor course (co-delivery as training)
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out about availability and pricing. We are happy to think with your on your specific needs – the first hour of advice with a cup of coffee is always free!