Give your instructors the best start they can get!
EBT Initial Instructor Course
EBT is a radical shift to a new set of training and assessment practices, and your instructors are at the centre of this change. Get it wrong, and you risk implementation delay, instructor frustration and poor training results. Get it right, and your instructors will rediscover themselves, and resilience training will become a positive experience for all.
What constitutes good EBT instructor training? While many training courses offer practice in skills and teach about EBT programme structure and delivery, the retention of these trainings are not optimal. To improve this retention and appreciation, instructors learn about CBTA at a much deeper level. By experiencing CBTA, being engaged at a personal level and receiving personal attention during the training, they will carry EBT forward by their own motivation.
Our EBT initial Instructor Courses are designed in such a way that your instructors finish the course inspired, energised and supported, with the knowledge, skills and (most importantly) attitudes for effective EBT delivery. For this reason, we limit our class sizes and provide two of our training team members for the entire duration of our courses. Our course also makes use of simulators and software to train close to real EBT context. Additionally, we include support along the road because we know that real world experiences in EBT training will raise questions and challenges for your instructors – and we’ll be there to help!
Our training programme integrates the latest R&D insights in didactic techniques and CBTA methods and is fully compliant with latest EASA regulations and IATA/ICAO guidance materials. We always tailor and adjust our training to your specific situation, integrating your EBT programme design decisions and flex to national regulations as you need.
Our courses can be combined with other support modules such as our Module Design Workshop, Train-the-Trainer Course and Assessments of Competence (AoC).
- Highly interactive, designed to inspire instructors
- Provides a complete programme: skills, knowledge and attitudes, including for example:
– EBT philosophy and principles
– EBT programme and structure
– ORCA, VENN & TEM assessment techniques
– Facilitation (special emphasis)
– Competency development
– Practice all of the above
- Engagement and individual support for each instructor
- Includes simulator instructor training
- Only training team to offer EASA Baseline EBT experience
- Follow-up support: we don’t leave you stranded
- Fully EASA compliant
- Adjusted to your specific needs and situations
- 2.5 days
- 8-10 participants
- 2 NLR trainers: an experienced EBT instructor/examiner and Human Factors/training expert
- Can be delivered at a location worldwide of your choice
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out about availability and pricing. We are happy to think with your on your specific needs – the first hour of advice with a cup of coffee is always free!