Inspiring and engaging your instructors
EBT Instructor Refresher Course
We believe that instructors really should receive the support they need, because it is their abilities that lie at the heart of an effective EBT programme.
This course is a one- or two-day course aimed at refreshing instructors that have already been trained in EBT. The course includes many elements from our EBT Initial Instructor Course, but is completely tailored to work with the existing skills, knowledge and attitudes that course participants bring into the classroom. Therefore this course is always preceded by a brief customisation so that it may match the participants’needs.
The goal of this course is for participants to leave feeling empowered, inspired and motivated to train pilots to a new level of resilience. We believe that instructors should receive the support they need because their abilities lie at the heart of an effective EBT programme. This course is an instructor-friendly way to provide this training. It may also form part of your instructor recurring training programme, and can also be used to deliver a train-the-trainer course.
Key course elements include:
- Gauging existing skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Refreshing competency assessments
- Refreshing competency training, discovering new training tools
- Discussing instructor experiences, cases and frustrations
- Facilitating and providing solutions for these cases
- Adjusted to the needs and existing instructor experiences
- Highly engaging and facilitated: we train from the inside out
- Integrating the latest best-practices from EASA, IATA and ICAO
- Covering all major elements of EBT training delivery
- 1 or 2 days (adjustable)
- 8-10 participants
- 2 NLR EBT trainers
- Handouts included
- Can be delivered worldwide, or hosted at NLR in Amsterdam
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out about availability and pricing. We are happy to think with your on your specific needs – the first hour of advice with a cup of coffee is always free!